Welcome to paradise found.
It’s not too late to book your special Valentines accommodation in Port Douglas at The Nautilus Holiday Apartments
Valentines may be a celebration for lovers, but why not take the family away. Remember what it was like when it was just the two of you. You could fly on a whim…
Our apartments are the ultimate holiday base for the whole family… 2 or 3 bedroom self-contained apartments located less than a 2 minute walk from Port Douglas’s famous Four Mile Beach and only an 8 minute stroll to Macrossan Street.
Valentines Day is a very good reason to celebrate with your family, least we forget, and at least you can unwind in your own Port Douglas Apartment complete with private balcony… relax with a cool drink beside the pool surrounded by the tranquil, subtropical vegetation, with your family now also enjoying the scene.
The Nautilus Holiday Apartments is the ultimate base for a tropical escape. It may well be worth booking a few more days with a possible to do list that looks like this:
- Drive along the coast road
- Walk along Four Mile Beach
- Ride the beach on horseback
- See the view from the lookout
- Take a swim at ‘Mossman Gorge’
- Visit Magnificent ‘Cape Tribulation’
- Experience the ‘GREAT BARRIER REEF’
- Watch the Parasailing from ‘Rex Lookout’
- Be in Port Douglas on Sunday for the markets
- Explore the world’s oldest rainforest ‘The Daintree’
- Enjoy Breakfast with the Birds at ‘Rainforest Habitat’
- Wander through the village in the rainforest ‘Kuranda’
- Smile at a Crocodile at ‘Hartleys Crocodile Adventures’
- View the sunset from one of the many vantage points
- Visit the many coffee plantations and wineries of the region
- Get up above it all in a Hot Air Balloon, Helicopter or Microlight
- Sore like eagles as you fly above the rainforest on the ‘Skyrail’
- For the not so faint hearted try bungy jumping, white water rafting and jungle surfing
- Discover all that Tropical North Queensland has to offer and visit the surrounding region
Don’t delay, book now. The summer is still hot and the water still warm. We’d love to see you.